The 2019 Joint Annual Scientific Meeting of the AUDGPI and ICGP will be held in Dublin on Thursday, 28thFebruary and Friday, 1stMarch 2019. The event is hosted by the HRB Centre for Primary Care Research and Department of General Practice in the Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland.
An exciting conference awaits, showcasing the best of Irish primary care and general practice research and education, with oral presentations, workshops and moderated poster sessions.
We are delighted to have three excellent plenary speakers including:
- Dr Rita Doyle; General Practitioner and President of the Irish Medical Council
- Professor Richard Hobbs; Professor of Primary Care Health Sciences, NIHR English School for Primary Care Research
- Dr Margaret McCartney; General Practitioner and Columnist BMJ
The conference venue is the Main Building of the Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland.
All information about the conference can be found on the HRB Centre for Primary Care website.
Registration and payment:
- Please register, through your payment on the HRB Centre for Primary Care website.
- Can be accessed through the HRB Centre for Primary Care Research website and will close on 14thJanuary 2019 at 5pm.
- Trainee €80 (two days)
- Two days €140
- Friday only €100
- Thursday only €70
- Conference dinner on Thursday evening in Fallon and Byrne restaurant €40
The AUDGPI prizes include:
- William Shannon Prize: Best Presentation by GP Trainee
- George Irwin Prize: Best Education Project
- James McCormick Prize: Best Research Project
- AUDGPI Bursary: Best Presentation